On the 4th of December London saw a spectacular celebration of international talent take place at the Fashion Awards, the ceremony, which recently dropped the British part of its name, is an annual event which pays tribute to and celebrates international members of the fashion industry.
A wide variety of guests attended from household names like Donatella Versace to newbies such as Michael Halpern.
Winners on the night where
- Craig Green -British Designer of the year - menswear
- Urban Luxe Brand award went to Off White
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator – Pat McGrath
- Outstanding Contribution to British fashion – Christopher Bailey
- British Designer of the Year Womenswear – Jonathan Anderson for JW Anderson
The Fashion Awards also celebrates new faces in the industry, Micheal Halpern, and Charles Jeffrey picked up the British emerging talent award for Womenswear and menswear.
On the night Stella McCartney received a Special Recognition Award for Innovation and the Business Leader was awarded to Marco Bizzarri for Gucci.
After a prosperous year for Adwoa Aboah, it couldn’t have come to a better end after covering the December issue of Vogue and taking home model of the year award.
Winnie Harlow – Brandon Maxwell
Poppy Delevingne- Giambattista Valli gown
Jordan Dunn – Versace
Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman – Vivetta
Written By Eshe Mitchell